OFFICE SPACE NORTH DORSET
1. Talk to everyone who comes in contact with your business. If they purchase from you, find out why. If they don’t want to purchase from you, you should definitely find out why!
2. Try to conduct a “mystery shop” on your own business. See how your staff treat customers from the perspective of an actual customer. You may be in for a few surprises!
3. Get to grips with social media if you haven’t already started. It can take awhile to get the hang of it, so don’t give up if you have trouble understanding at first.
4. Make sure that your staff are better trained at customer service. Great customer service isn’t something that will just appear naturally in your business, it takes hard work and investment.
5. Look at why your competitors are either succeeding or failing. A lot of their company performance has been determined by the way they treat their customers. What are they doing right or wrong? From the outside of their business looking in you might be able to find an answer.