Are you ready to connect with a wider audience?
Want to know the best ways to leverage social media for your small business?
If you haven’t used social media to market your products and services, you’re going to love how easy it is to get started.
Join the new beginner’s guide through the social media landscape on our training course – covering the basics, such as:
- Know your audience
- Coordinate Your Social Channels understand Twitter, Facebook
- Get Started, but start small
- Listen and Share
- Create Your Daily Plan
- Boost Results with Social Advertising
- Lather, Rinse and Repeat
You will learn how to create a simple plan to suit you.
Want to know more? Want to get onboard with the Digital World?
Then waste no more time and BOOK NOW onto the course by calling Alison on 01747 850403 or by email at [email protected]. Spaces booking fast. It will help you get rid of any fears you have about Social Media and encourage you to reach out and connect with genuine prospects to grow your business AND establish yourself as the expert in your field, the “go-to” person in your industry.
NB: You will need your wi-fi enabled laptop/IPAD on the day, so please don’t forget to bring it with you.
- Date: Tuesday 23rd September 2014
- Time: 9.00am-12.30 pm
- Location: Meeting Room, The Wincombe Centre, Wincombe Business Park, Shaftesbury, Dorset SP7 9QJ
- Cost: £80.00 plus VAT
- Tea and Coffee Refreshments provided.