OFFICE SPACE NORTH DORSET
· Want to get more business?
· Want to meet like-minded women sharing business best practice?
· Want to learn what makes a business more effective?
Why not go along to a new group meeting and find out how you can answer these questions and many more?
Meeting bi monthly there will be insights into the latest opportunities, business practices and technologies from expert speakers. Share experiences with a fun and friendly group who are supportive and professional.
Guest speakers will inspire you to try something new and encourage you to make changes in your business. They’ll share the secrets of their success giving you simple and easy to implement techniques you can apply yourselves back in the office.
The Enterprising Women Wiltshire launch event takes place on Thursday 13th June 12.30pm to 2pm hosted by Clare Martin of Ashley Wood Farm, Fonthill Bishop and our inaugural speaker will be Linda Parkinson-Hardman,the bestselling author of LinkedIn Made Easy. Linda is a social media strategist who has been using social techniques to build her own and other businesses since the mid 1990′s. She’ll be sharing her insights into how you can take your offline networking skills online.
Enterprising Women Wiltshire Launch Timetable
· 12.30pm, Arrivals and refreshments
· 1 p.m. start Welcome and Introduction – Karenlee Barrett, Chair of Enterprising Women South
· Guest Speaker – Linda Parkinson-Hardman of Internet Mentor Limited
· 1.30pm Programme Timetable and how it all works
· 1.40pm Close, although please stay and network till 2pm if you would like
To book or find out more – check the website or contact Karenlee Barrett (Business Development Adviser and Chair of Enterprising Women South)
Unit 102 The Wincombe Business Centre, Shaftesbury, Dorset. SP7 9QJ
T: 01747 861230
M: 07776 304154